Kimball Picture Day is October 12th!
- All students will be photographed.
- Solid colors in medium to dark tones photograph well. Avoid all white, pastel, neon and busy prints-they draw attention away from the subject
- A note about glasses: glasses with anti-glare are recommended. We work really hard to avoid glare but some glasses make it impossible. AVOID glasses that do not have anti-glare coating, sapphire coating (reflects blue/purple) and Transition glasses (they photograph like sunglasses in many cases). If you have any of these consider removing your glasses for the photo.
- If your student chooses to keep their mask on for their photo, please note the district will not update their picture in PowerSchool.
- Each student needs a separate order form.
- Each student photographed will receive an envelope with a reorder sheet that has a proof print, a link to the online gallery and a password to access the gallery and prints if ordered.
You may preorder online at the link below. This preorder link closes on 10/13. If you miss the preorder date you will need to wait until the images go live in the online gallery to order – about 3 weeks after picture day. If you miss the deadline to order or you decide to wait and see your student’s photo after picture day, please note that VALUE packages A-F will not be available to purchase and you will have to pay a shipping fee to have pictures mailed to your home. All other photos purchased by 10/13 will be delivered to the school at no additional cost.
Or buy scanning the QR2 code with your mobile device: